I can’t believe this is happening. The day I’ve been waiting for since early this year has finally come. Now I’m sitting at gate 18, waiting to board QF81. This is so cool! No, I’m not using my laptop to see the reflection of the hot aussie guy behind me. I shall blog about anything that comes in mind. I’ll continue after lift off and maybe in
B4 going thru the immigration dept / custom, I saw so many ppl crying. Filled with emotion. I was jz… emo-less. Talking to james on the phone jz to finish up jin’s credit =p I was jz choking on the perfume scent while on the phone cuz I sprayed some from the Davidoff tester bottle. I’m not saying that leaving aus alone (no send-off commotion) is pathetic. And I’m glad I’m doing this alone. I get to catch the whole feeling of leaving this new home and going back to my real old home. Transitions. Usually attached with mixed feelings. Now I dunno how to feel. I jz wanna check out wat’s there to watch in the plane and wat’s on the menu. Ooo, the pilots jz walked pass. Not good looking…
Anyways, jz for records’ sake, my luggage is more than half of my weight. Overweight But they didn’t charge me. Jz 3kgs extra. And yes I gained weight. One kg per year. Heheh… go figure.
I think I shud b an asian and line up to board the plane now.

1 comment:
Happy New Year!!
Post a Comment