Friday, September 02, 2005

ggooooorrrgeous mate!

Sometimes, its pretty hard to describe ur day with jz one word, cuz it all jz has it’s own description for every situation. I went to my sis’ skool today, jz for a look c, n to get out of the house before I go insane. As I walked beside my sis n behind my mom along the aisle, eyes jz looked out of the classrooms, n it felt so weird. Some malay boys were like doing the squeeking sound as if they’ve never seen an outsider walking along that lane before. I ignored them by talking to my sis, asking her lame questions like ‘what’s 2 x 786?’ and ‘how do spell jay chow? Chau? Chou? Chao?’ after confusing her for a min, she left me alone n went to her friends, thinking I’ve gone nuts. So I stood there waiting for my mom, n these form 5 boys were like calling out “ah moi! Datang tukar skolah ke? Atau cik nak cari siape?” I was hoping that they were talking to another ah moi, but then I realized I was the only one standing there, I jz shook my head n ignored them. Then they asked more stuff like ‘umur berapa? Skolah mana? Telefon nombor apa?’ sheesh! Mom! Where the heck r u?! my sis wasn’t in sight, so I went to the canteen for cover. With my mp3 headphone on, n my holiday reading covering my face, I tried to show that I wasn’t entertaining their nuisance.
Left her skool n went to idp in jalan ampang. Dad walked over from his office to b with us. Though he wasn’t being very supportive in all my uni planning, but this time, it was so nice of him to jz come along. I know it isn’t easy for him to come up with that lump some of money for my education, wish I cud do something to help (but then I’m not smart enuf to get a scholarship, so I’ll hv to fully depend on dad). This lady, angeline assisted me in all the application stuff, n I chose communication media and culture as my 1st preference, communication and media management 2nd, and professional and creative media 3rd. I’ve no idea what I’ve gotten myself into, but it sounds like a very interesting thing to do. I surfed the site about the subjects and it’s mainly on publishing, editing blah blah. Other than these stuff, I seriously dunno what else can I do. Well, I hope that’s what God wants me to do or else it’ll be a waste of time and money. Now all I gotta do is wait for a month n receive my offer letter, then get my visa and medical checkup done, n I’ll b off to the land down under! I may be a little scared, but my excitement in going to another country to study covers it all. Wish me the best ya? Till next blog, c ya mate!

2 comments:

I am Marcuz said...

haih...1 step closer 2 aus...1 step further from malaysia...

but always...u wont go anywhere in ur frens hearts...

i dunno how i came up with this...hope is has meaning...

haha...take care

Anonymous said...

those boys r a real nuisane!!! immature KIDS...

gal... if i cant make it for s'pore, pray to see me in aus...

ja~