hollar yawl!
hahhaa, i jz received an email from my cultural studies and public relations tutor. jz picture a jamaican dude with spex and his hair braided up, wearing a shirt n jeans. hahah .... here's the email:
Too many complains about Assign IT once again yo! I feel yo all, dawg! You ain't got no time tah shed tears and cry. Stop worrying about it and start chilling and stay calm. It is possible that the Assign IT is not YET activated, who knows!! While I'm doing ma enquiry, hand up the hard copy in the box and go home and chill with your homies.
See ya in the tute!
Love but Not Bomb!
sulay
-end of email-
oh ya,btw, he worked in msia for a few years (Shell's PR department) and taught in HELP institute b4 coming here last year. he's from a small african country (i cant remember the name) and he grew up in USA.
now thats the ~cool~ tutor,
dats wat i'm tolkin bout... peace out broda!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
HEyy Sulay is damn cooool okay!
But I think he got cooler after he got married la =)
His wife damn hawt, yo!
=)
wow! that's one cool guy! i mean, bl**dy cool! haha... no strong language here eh jez? ;)
anyway so glad to chat with you yesterday... if all lecturers/tutors are like him, man, studies will be so cool! oh man i wanna meet this dude up!
yaw man!
eh wait i forgot something so i wanna add... is he from jamaica? =P
yaw man! RRRRRRROOOOAAAAAARRRRRRR!!!!!!!!
avril u know him?
awesome...
yeah i know he has a wife, didnt know how hot she is though, hahaha... there was once he was telling me how to go about with my assignment and his wife called, n he spoke in another language but it sounded cool in that too
btw, he's not from jamaica
Yeah i do, he was my bf's lecturer in HELP. I used to sit in hi classes (with his permission) and now & then he directs queries & homework (!) my way too. Haha. Then have to remind him I'm from TARC. Cool dude.
Damn lepak wan he..my frens brought him go makan banana leaf all..and he damn cincai..but good tutor..
I dunno forgot which country he from liao. But I think he speaketh the French too.
Shirley knows SULAY too...not me.cryxtyn
Post a Comment