I’ve been (unfortunately) tagged…
Haih… shua, this is what I’d do for my best friend. Dodgy-surveys-that-u-get-tagged-after-reading-them….
10 years ago I was:
- short
- 10 years younger
- Studying in a harsh Chinese semi-private skool that tyrannized cute little kids like me
Got 1st place in class (was sort of the 2nd last class =p) - Ate milo powder and sugar from the jar then drank water cuz I was too lazy to make a drink
- Played war games using cushions and pillows with cousins. We had lego as our granite, bolsters as bazookas, and we had to wave that naked barbie doll as a sign of surrendering to the other troop.
5 years ago I was:
- short
- 5 years younger
- a ‘korperasi’ member then with jia wei, sook mun, pei yun…(I think)
- Playing the stupid game with the guys in class where we’d get kicked in the shin bone
- Low profile student
- Side kick of heidi and jia wei
1 year ago I was:
- Short
- 1 year younger
- Studying in INTI nilai (SAM)
- Learning how to live independently with marmite soup and nestle cereals
- Came up with a weird name for two of my best friends…
- A frisbee players (a lousy one)
- Served God out of my comfort zone
Yesterday I was:
- Still short
- Very happy because I handed in my final assignment
- Had fun with boon and sam in china town food court
- Thinking of home and those that I love and miss a lot
- Looking for pre-made roti canai in that packed hong kong grocery store
- Guilty of buying another top in Deborah K
5 most recent songs I listened to:
- Elton john and Leann rimes- written in the stars
- Eminem- just loose it
- Pink- dear mr. president
- Kirk franklin- Hosanna
- Misha omar- bunga-bunga cinta
5 songs I know all the words to:
- Jason mraz- remedy
- Jason mraz- you and I both
- Jay chou- hei se you muo
- Juwita suwito- only in the dark
- Jesus loves me this I know
(hey, all Js!)
5 ideal places for running away to:
- My room in cheras, kl, msia.
- Midvalley with cash in hands
- Bathroom (not toilet)
- A cinema with *ahem* someone
- Anyplace where I can be with my friends will be a good place to be running to
5 items I really want:
- A ticket back to Malaysia, dated today
- Roti pisang with teh-o-ice-limau
- A bass set
- A camera phone
- A trampoline
5 things I should be doing right now:
- Cleaning the leftovers in the kitchen
- Not doing this survey
- Packing up my desk
- Stop singing out loud
- talk to duane who’s reading some magazine in the lounge while waiting for the time mandy finishes her studies so we can all watch a movie (that’s wat I’m waiting for too now)
5 biggest joys in life:
- life itself
- friends (there’re no other words to further express how grateful I am with these blessings) and family
- food
- achievement in doing something that I couldn’t do b4
- singing
5 people I tag:
- my secret blog reader (u know who u r)
- erm, whoever who feels like doing this… I jz did it for shua… and cuz I’m bored… so I’m gonna tag anyone unless u feel like doing this Dodgy-survey-that-u-get-tagged-after-reading-them

6 comments:
"my secret blog reader(U know who u r)"
tryin to trick the ppl into doing the tagged ar.....smart kid....
::cryxtyn::
haha, nono, i really found my secret blog reader! well, not so secret anymore now, hahaha...
haha... so that's how it works eh? hm... i've seen this tagging thing but never know how goes...
oh ya! just another one... this makes me know jez better...
Oh..Do I know this secret blog reader??
errr, no u dont shua...
Post a Comment