I know I should be doing my assignment and not blogging (like everyone else) but then I need a break after one whole day of sitting down in front of my laptop with the heater blowing directly at me and my supply of chocolates nicely sitting behind my laptop screen. (and yes it is still like this now, but the difference is that I’m TAKING A BREAK)
I was going thru lyrics of fall out boys (one of shua’s entry said it’s a nice song so I went n download) and yeap, it’s a classic. Nice but no idea what its talking about. And and… shua, this is the chorus lyrics to it:
We're going down, down in an earlier round
And Sugar, we're going down swinging
I'll be your number one with a bullet
A loaded gun complex, cock it and pull it
And also, I saw some very bizarre song titles by the fall out boys. Even the name of the group also like… “huh!?”. The other songs from the album “From Under The Cork Tree” are such as ‘Our Lawyer Made Us Change The Name Of This Song So We Wouldn't Get Sued’ and ‘I've Got A Dark Alley And A Bad Idea That Says You Should Shut Your Mouth (Summer Song)’ and ‘Champagne For My Real Friends, Real Pain For My Sham Friends’ and ‘I Slept With Someone In Fall Out Boy And All I Got Was This Stupid Song Written About Me’ and ‘Get Busy Living Or Get Busy Dying (Do Your Part To Save The Scene And Stop Going To Shows)’.
No kidding, those were the TITLES of the songs… very zhar dou….
Oh ya, another zhar dou thing I heard ydy. Was going home from OCF in Ming’s car. Went to McD’s drive thru for nuggets for Ruby, and Sam treated us with more nuggets. So when waiting for our turn, we had this weird conversation in the car.
Jez: eh, ydy mandy and I made our own pasta sauce. With no recipe ntg, we jz created one ourselves.
Mandy: yeah, we named it ala mandy~
huey chi: so if u cook up the cat, make it into stew, then we can call it ala cat (sounds like a la carte) [she was scratched by a fat cat in samuel’s hse b4]
Everyone: *laugh*
Samuel: well, I know how to make a special meal called ‘ala ding’
Everyone: *silence*
Jez: whats ala ding?
Samuel: heheh… neh, whatever u put in microwave is ala ding.
Ming: *sweat*
Everyone: *eats nuggets with bbq sause in silence*
If u don’t get the ala ding, go to the nearest microwave, put something in it, start it and wait for the sound. It should be a universal sound made my microwaves all around the world. Some may sound techy, but the classic ones are all the same.
Ok, I gotta get out of this room before I start counting the 5cent coins I’ve collected.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Hahaha..I didn't realise all their songs had Zhar-Dou titles...
About the ala ding one....
Really Zhar Dou...Hahahaha...
Take Care Jez!!!!
hahaha...
im looking at my cat, my cat is looking at me... n it ran away...
hehe...tc!
Gebuuu
oooooooooook... when i go find you in adelaide you and mandy cook me some ala dings ok? haha... zhar dou man...
oh yeah speaking of fall out boys... my friend also posted this lyric on her blog...
From day one I talked about getting out
But not forgetting about
How my worst fears are letting out
He said why put a new address
On the same old loneliness
When breathing just passes the time
Until we all just get old and die
Now talking's just a waste of breath
And living's just a waste of death
And why put a new address
On the same old loneliness
And this is you and me
And me and you
Until we've got nothing left
sad... why all so sad one...
all i can say is...I am glad that I am no longer staying at the same place with that guy.....ala ding?!?!?! *faints*
::cryxtyn::
hahah, yaloh! i wonder how he gets those ideas from... at 1st i thought it was his hongkee slang for 'aladin'... mana tau... we all kena zhar-ed.
Post a Comment