| Dreams… Can be good, can be bad at times… but overall, I think its really energy consuming…but fun in a way~ If u know me well, I can dream about things beyond my wildest imagination. Well, I’m not sure how high ur imagination level is, but for me… I think my dreams outwit my creativity. It can be the simplest things like walking along a boring lane, to fighting a 4 headed lama with a red leather jacket and skating shoes to cross the purple river cuz this side is filled with locusts and ants. Sometimes I remember my dreams, and sometimes I don’t. Sometimes I can control it and sometimes it’s too real that I don’t even realize I’m in a dream. But as for this morning, I dreamt that I was late and dai yee was rushing me. That moment I knew that I was dreaming, and I didn’t like being late so I woke myself up so that I wont be late (but in reality I really overslept for half an hour). Cool huh? Sometimes the dreams can be so real, I have a tendency to think I did that thing, but in reality I didn’t but I thought I did it. Its like… in my dreams I switched off my room light, but in reality I didn’t, and I thought I did so my room light will be left on. How dangerous is that?! Imagine if I forgot to tun of the gas from the stove, but in my dream I did… ho ho ho… And also, when I fall sick, I always have this same set of dreams that come to me. When I get the temperatures, I always dream of trees falling on me. One after another. Rows and rows of trees just keep coming down on me. If its not trees, then its mattresses. They roll me up till I cant breathe. They keep rolling till I wake up. These are the few set of dreams I get when I’m really sick. A few nights ago, I dreamt that I was back in Malaysia. I drove a manual car so smoothly and I had lunch in a Chinese coffee shop near my house and it was really hot. So hot that I was sweating. (But the food was great) then dunno how, I woke up, in Australia, on my bed, sweating… Other than dreaming them, sometimes I verbally express stuff when I’m physically asleep. That happens to me once in awhile. When I was very much younger, still sleeping with my parents in their room, I used to talk in my sleep, n my dad will tell me the next day. He usually can’t tell wat I said cuz I used to sleep talk in mandarin n he doesn’t really understand… once he told me I said “zou kai! Bu yau da wo!” [go away! Don’t hit me!] and no, I not a child abuse victim….dun ask me y I said that… Oh ya, the amazing thing is… I sleep walk too! But not anymore… just too bad… but I can remember when I was about 8 or 9 years old, I stay over at my cousin (Theresa)’s house quite often and she has a double decker bed. I’d sleep on the top deck with her stuffed toys. One nite, I sleep-walked down from the top bunk, walked out to the dining hall. Her mom / my aunt so coincidentally wanted to get a cup of water n she saw me there. She spoke to me but my answers were kinda out of track… so she led me back to the decker and I walked up n slept. The next day she asked me wat I was doing then n I had no idea wat she was talking about. Hahah, this is the best sleep walking experience I had…. Double decker bed man! Lately, mandy told me I talk in my sleep but most of the time I just mumble… however! She managed to catch wat I said on Tuesday nite. “Seth! Ready? One… two… ddssshhhh!” When she told me about that, my jaw dropped. Then my aunt said she also heard me say that…. N she was sleeping in the room next to mine! It can’t be rite? So loud meh???!? Y seth? I also dunno y… I blame pei yi. Hahah! Cuz we were chatting on msn about Seth Cohen from the OC. Hahha…. Oh man… can’t believe I can do that…. Even the person in the next room also can hear… that’s pretty creepy eh? Well, I’m not complaining that I have dreams… it’s better than not having dreams at all. Just like my friend, Teck chun. Its amazing how he does not have dreams… there’s no fun in sleeping if I can’t dream. |
Saturday, July 29, 2006
dream catcher
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
haha...
yeah... i remember a dream.
i dreamt i woke up n pressed the alarm. then i woke up again n pressed the alarm again. then again i woke up n hit the alarm... again n again i woke up destroying that noisy bagga.. haha..
i dreamt of waking up??!
haha.. my creativity is soo soo limited...
yeah, i remember u told me about the trees n matresses dreams...
haha...
sweet dreams 2nite jez!
God Bless!
best regards, nice info »
You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it » »
Post a Comment