I’ma gonna staya ata homa todaya! Woohooo!!!
Blasting Jamie Cullum songs from my laptop, with my half eaten char xiu bau next to it, in my PJs with messy hair, and painting my nails (plus toe nails) aint something i’d dream of doing. (btw, if u were attentive enuf… u cant ‘blast’ Jamie Cullum songs… it just wont work)
I’m not enjoying my time now maybe cuz I’ve been up and about ydy and the day b4 ydy. Juxtapose two extreme experiences… I see a seriously visible difference. Its like u’re trying to explain how a crooked stick looks like. But find it hard to. So u go get a straight stick n place it beside the crooked one. No further explanations needed.
Lizzie arrived Adelaide and so I’ve been taking her parents and her to places of interest around Adelaide... even to places I’ve not been b4! Will blog about that when I’ve got the pix we took. For now I jz wanna post something up cuz I’ma terlalu bosan and I need to wait for my nail polish to dry b4 I start the cleaning house frenzy again.
Jane will b coming over tonite, she’ll be learning how to cook from my aunt, so yay! I get to learn too! My aunt said she has to pass down her cooking knowledge to us, cuz she said she dun hv to cook no more when in heaven. But the thing is… I dun like to cook. I jz like to eat!
Anyhoota, meesa thinks meesa shud start doing something b4 meesa starts complaining.
Adios~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Learn to cook!! And then come back to Malaysia treat us to some of ur aussie dishes..Haha
Hmmmm..
So hungry right now...
yea! finally make an appearence! how's HELP? jez... thanks so much for the guide around the city, even if you've not been there... at least we had fun! oh yea, with loads of lame pics too... ^^
Dearest JEz...cooking can be fun at some times..it depends what you are cooking...you are a lady, my dear! Must know how to cook...so that you can cook for me...your darling! I might not be chatting with you but i'm following closely what you have written on your blog...
[to]
shua: yeah! i'll cook when i get back! jz buy me the stuff to cook! and u'll never b hungry!
liz: yo gurl! now its ur turn to learn how to cook eh? enjoy ur stay in adelaide!!!
kiz: i love jamie cullum too! so jazzy~
david: u're not my darling! and u know who my darling is!!! *ahem*
but i can cook for u, hahah
Post a Comment