Sunday, August 06, 2006

Haphazard

As a communications student, I think my mind works in a very bizarre way. My thoughts are very random and I guess that’s y I have such peculiar dreams. I feel like blogging right now but I just dunno wat to blog about so I’ll just randomly chuck thoughts in this post, separating each thought a space, savvy?

There’s music coming out from my neighbour’s shed in the backyard, seems like a band’s jam session is going on, playing ‘iris’ by googoodolls, not bad.

I had Japanese cheese cake, yum~~. And xiu bau! Yumm~. And Ricotta, and home-made cheese bread, and roti canai with kaya, and chivachichi (it’s the name of a sausage), and triple choc muffin! Yumm yumm yum~~~.

I’m such a sloppy person, ydy I woke up on my headphone’s wires. Why? Cuz I watched grey’s till late at nite n I had my headphones on when I fell asleep. I like being sloppy. But not TOO sloppy la… just a little.

I like my media and screen culture’s class. We talk about all sorts of movies in the lectures and all those shows that I’ve watched in the past really did come in handy. The lecturer talked about how they used those particular props in FRIENDS to depict certain stuff, how the camera movement was in LOTR, how the lightings were in Moulin Rouge… aw faw sum fum!

My table is a live monster that gobbles down certain items that are placed on it when unnoticed. Daunting but true. I bought this cute orange and white striped mitten for babies to put my hand phone in as a fancy casing on my way back from the victor habour trip. I placed it on my table and one fine day, I couldn’t find it. It vanished… And another case was Samuel’s SD card. I took it to copy pix to my com then I placed it on my table. Next day… it was no where to b seen. So now I’m obligated to buy one for him. Feel so disappointed bout my carelessness on other ppl’s stuff… but Samuel is super forgiving loh… he even entrusted me with his external hard drive the week after I lost his SD card to get music from my laptop. Amazing… maybe if I were to sit on my table and pretend I’m not noticing, it might consume me in and then I can find all the other stuff it took from me! Yay!

I have a new weekly routine now. Other than cleaning the toilet every fortnightly, I now have a tennis date with my aunt and mandy every Friday mornings! Its sounds really exciting. Given that I’ve not played tennis ever (except for once with Heidi in Fraser’s hill which was a pretty traumatic experience) I kinda dig this new sport. However… I still prefer badminton to tennis. I used my wrist strength in the tennis game and it was really bad… hopefully by the end of this year I can at least master the basic skills of tennis and have a good game with my delegated opponent who is patiently waiting for me to go challenge him in the courts by then =) be afraid, my contender! Be very afraid…

As I was saying… communications students have a funny way in taste. My one and only senior, Ming, showed me this clip during the trip and all the others said it was really weird. But I thought its nice. Random. Odd. But nice. Warning: It cud b quite offensive at parts and it is REALLY REALLY random. Enjoy http://littlejez.multiply.com/video/item/8


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow... i wonder if I can borrow that table of yours and place some of my lecturers there...and then *poof* bye bye assignments..bye bye exams.. hello class cancellations. sweeeeet.

jezamine said...

haha, it wont work heidi... u gotta really like that thing in order for my table to swallow it. so for now, u gotta start liking ur lecturers and classes, then only we can proceed to the next step =)

Anonymous said...

wow takes some time to download and view the video... will watch it a lil later... wa your course seem so interesting! movies!!! now i'll REALLY consider taking Film Studies in my final sem!

haha... table eating everything up! take care man... one day we won't see jez! ahhhhhhhhhhh~

Anonymous said...

weird communication students