Thursday, August 03, 2006

sang yat fai lok!

Today is a special day.

It’s my best buddy’s birthday!!! Woohooo!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HORNY!!!

Time passes fast and u’re now gonna live ur last teen year starting from today.


I really appreciate the times we spent together (especially with shua).

U’re one gifted person and I really thank God for such a great friend like u. Thx for al the encouragements u gave me and for listening to me when I needed to blabber.

Never stop being who u r, and God BLESS!!!!

4 comments:

I am Marcuz said...

aww... thanks jez!

haha...

wow, it has been a while since i saw those pix.. haha...

my bday is just a day in the year...

what makes it special is u guys...

haha..

thank u for.. erm... being born.. haha

God Bless!!

JosH said...

Hahaha..Happy Birthday Horny!!!! Hehe..I just realised I have internet access on my office laptop..And I can access this page..Shhhhhh...

I am Marcuz said...

wah shua!!!! jiiin-yyaaannn (sharp ppl)

i wish i have internet connection in my work place.. haha...

eh shua... DONT GET CAUGHT!

oh ya, i plan to work during my 3 week sem break from 10th/8 to 2/9...

still seraching tho... haha...

yay let's earn money together...

Anonymous said...

hey happy bday dude... sorry so late... but my connection was slow... haih... anyway, using Jez's blog to wish ya! ^^