Friday, August 18, 2006

paging for the old blogger...

Sorry for not blogging properly lately. That’s because I’ve been bz blogging in another blog! *gasp!*

Not that I’m being disloyal to my own freakinly boring blog, but cuz that other one gives me marks to pass for one of my subjects so that the money paid by my dad to get me this degree is being well spent =) To know more about my assignment for this chun course, u can click here.

The most commonly asked question: What’s up? or Apa macam? Or (kim beng’s version) Apa atas lelaki? [wat’s up man?]

Well, nothing much is really ‘up’ with me lately. Not that everything is ‘down’. Just watching heaps of movies for my other chun subject, and trying to get work done.

The subjects I’m taking sounds chun, but there are some sad parts about them. There’s this Media Literacy lecturer who has the weirdest voice. Her voice is like those u get over the speakers in the supermarket. *bell sound* “paging for Mr X, Mr X, pls proceed to counter 5 immediately, thank you” *bell sound*. Or maybe those you hear from unsuccessful calls: “the number you have dialled, is currently unavailable. Please try again later” *tooot*. Those kind of voices where u won’t get really annoyed with, but will tend to ignore unconsciously. She’s a good lecturer. Gives us plenty of examples and all that. It’s just that when she speaks, I just can’t help but ignore her. I’m such a bad student….

Another thing I’m finding it hard to deal with, is when I go for tutorials. I like the size of my classes (more than 10, less than 20). However, the questions asked by tutors scare me sometimes. Those questions are so simple yet profound. Its like too easy till u mite think twice if it’s a trick question or not. The whole class will just stay silent till a sacrificial dude will come up with any random thing to break the absence of sound. Sometimes I am the sacrificed dude. But the good thing is… we can always talk our way out even when we dunno wat the real answer is, hehe… “communicators”. And no, those questions are not trick questions… they actually have answers to them!!! Its amazing…

Anywayz, jz wanna say congrats to all A-levels students with their results!!!! Esp Yu Xian and Shua!!! U guys very the terror!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh man!!! i was sooo tempted to leave comments on your academic blog!!!! ah well...i guess i just have to be satisfied with making noise here.........

Anonymous said...

tat was me by the way
::cryxtyn::

jezamine said...

haha, u can comment there, no prob 1...
then my lecturer will know i have REAL READERS! hhaha

thx christina!

Anonymous said...

HI Jez!! Saying Hi from my office!! All the best in you interview!

-Jo-Shua

I am Marcuz said...

Haha... All the best in ur Job Jez!

jezamine said...

thx u guys!

Anonymous said...

Jez,

Ignored the lecturer during class, ur such a bad girl but i love it..missing you always...i got many thing to tell you related to your phone number...you will be surprised to hear it....