Yoyo, cum’on rap w’me
*disk screech*
A few months ago I felt broke,
So I flipped the papers for a look.
Got to an interview where they asked if I can cook,
I said ‘I dunno what do with a fish after it detaches from the hook’.
Surprisingly I got the job,
No more time to be a blob.
I had to serve, bake, clean and chop,
Schedules filled up to the top.
So I worked hard at Subway©,
Till this very day.
But I just thought “hey…
Working here is pretty gay” [translation: tough job]
I had to go to work in the cold morning with a jacket,
But it’s so hot there my contact lens melts in my eye socket,
Even my muesli bar dissolves in its packet.
And I pray each day that I will make it.
I had to memorize what’s in a melt, fillet, and club,
I need to soak my feet in a hot tub,
Sometimes they need a little rub.
That’s the consequence of working at the way of the sub.
*music fades*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
hahaha...
(starts to scratch a disc)
haha
nice one... i actually got a very bad but rhytmic beat in my head when i read that... but the best tihng about it is... IT'S RELATED TO FOOD~~!!
yaw yaw yaw...one chinese lappar over hear yaw~
Post a Comment