Thursday, June 21, 2007

I'm back baybeh~

Wazappp wazappp my dear friends who yells “I’m so bored with studying so please entertain me, Jez!!!!”. Have no fear. Jez is here. *thunder and lightning*

…and no I’m not here to entertain… I’m jz here to revive my blog…

*in heavy chinese accent*



My computer so fat…
That when I click one buttonnnn….
It gets
‘stuck’.

Thank you.

Well, that was how it used to be before. Just like how the hongkee standupcomedian’s friend’s fat mom’s situation would be (as told by Russell Peters). Now… my laptop seems to be one happy laptop cuz it went for a liposuction. Now its as light as a piece of paper on my lap. Free from my torturous pictures (terlampau banyak syok-sendiri pix =p), my almost 20Gigg music collection, and my countless movie collection.

Thanks to my new toy—my new external hard disk
Though its 6.25times bigger than my old external HDD, but its also 6.25times bigger in capacity. Woot~

Got it for quite a fair deal from Officeworks. Thanks James for spotting this for me =)

I like it not because it slimmed down my laptop, it also has this cool limegreen ring on the side when it’s on. Cantik~ with that I shall name it… Lemonade! Or should I call it BlackLemon? Help me with this will ya?

4 comments:

Timo said...

Hehe! BlackLemon!

Black for the ext hdd and Lemon for the limegreen ring..

Coz if you name it lemonade alone it doesnt account for the fact that the ext hdd is black. hee :D

unless black-lemonade. hmph...but a really nice buy!

hehe and yep your laptop really looked as if it went for a lipo :P.

jezamine said...

ok, blacklemon it is!
mandy came up with the idea =)
blacklemonade is too long, cant fit in that name box thingy

James Lam said...

Wha. very good one. i shall call mine blacklemon2. eh so nice. wah. so love it man. but its so noisy lah.. compared to huey chi's one. grrrr noisy blacklemon. NoisyBLKLMN i shall name it. settle

miershyk said...

^_^ so you got a new external now eh?

lol~ cute name... oh yors is those extra large external hdd right? XD well, NoisyBLKLMN is a cool name... macam satu brand or model number...