Monday, October 15, 2007

2 couches+1 weekend=coolness

Yay~ tonite, I reunite with my bed!!!

As I lay on my bed under my cold n soft cover with sunblock lotion still thickly spread on my arms and face, I recalled the cool stuff I did this weekend. I’d do it all again, but I know there’re more exciting things to do than to do stuff that I did all over again.

Lets start with Friday morning. I woke up early to get to the city to hand in my assignment, then to meet up with M & M, jz to hv a (commie)girl’s catch up session. But there were change of plans n I ended up jz throwing sheep and drawing sheep on facebook till I had to rush for work. No complains though =) I got to bump into jasmine liang whom I miss oh so dearly, and got to catch up while we were facebooking, hehhe…

I overworked for an hour, didn’t hv b/fast or lunch. Till 4.30pm mandy saved me with chicken n roti canai that she packed from home. I’m so loved~ she waited for me till I finished work which totally was a waste of her time… (sorry mandy!!!) cuz she had to rush off at 5 anyways…

Then it was mug> wrapper> jin n ken> leong char (hor yan ho) for my sick bro> no tram yet> OCF> evil truffles> good looking stranger (Andrew)> UV apartment> write n wrap present> Debbie is wonderwoman!> girl talk with Debbie n her housemates> couch> sleep> cold> early morning> fried eggs with cheese in English muffins for self n the boys> Debbie still my wonderwoman> workshop> Ps Greg let us poke faces at him and the group> inspired> lunch> saw xi in funny uniform> fake teriyaki chicken> shifted makan spots> walked back to UV apartment> call from boss> panic> jez is irresponsible doofhead>

I was distracted with food and group. I was supposed to return trays to Shanghai Delights lady at old food court, but we had lunch at new food court. So I left the trays there to ‘chup’ space while I went to get food. Then we shifted makan spots and I totally forgot about them trays. Debbie and I flew back to china town as soon as I found out I was a doofhead. I prayed so hard on the way there. Deb tried to calm me down with a funny story. It worked ;) she’s my wonderwoman. We rushed back to our old spot. Trays weren’t there. I asked the cleaner lady nicely, she pinned me down with her stare and yelled “what tray?! Haiya…Go kitchen!”

erm… where? So I turned to another cleaner guy who looked like phua chu kang with black boots instead of yellow ones. He pointed at the direction of the kitchen, which was slightly more helpful. We went there n saw another bunch of scary old asian cleaner ladies who were yelling at me and at each other.

“what u want?!”

“erm… 6 white trays and 2 red trays”

“tcai you liu ge pan! Qi ta de mei you!” (only 6 trays, ntg else)

Commotion commotion…

Another lady walks pass, “zhe ge?” (this one?) *holds up the other 2 red trays*

Yes!!! Thank you!!!! Gam siah gam siah

Wah, I’m so glad I found them. So glad I’ve a kind and forgiving teammate. So glad I had wonderwoman beside me.

Ok, to continue with the arrow and word thing.

Jam session> throw m&m’s at pigeon> childhood sharing with deb, ken, dan, etc> china town> mandarin house> gila spicy food> Rachel & Deb’s bday> lame jokes> happy gas> duane’s new house> almost embarrassing event> couch number 2> muffin toast with jam> kidzone> SO CUTE!!> Marianne’s baptism> milkshakes> tram> shooting in Adelaide> bus>home sweet home…

4 comments:

Timo said...

A super duper busy girl u are! :)

Anonymous said...

fooh....yoh !
awte

jezamine said...

tim> hehe, its jz this weekend. looking forward to more of these =p

audrey!!!! i was thinking... siapa awte... who among my friends r wongs.... took me awhile, hahah... anyways, thx for dropping by. miss ya!cant wait till u get here

Anonymous said...

Jezzy!!! I had a supercalifragilisticexpiellodocious (is that how its spelt?? : ) ) fun weekend…super duper tired at the end of it but it was and now is an exciting memory engraved… was too tired to have a shower so I slept with sun block and all too…haha...I had heaps fun with u and everyone!!! And you’re not a doofhead!!

Now if only I had a lasso like the wonderwoman in Justice League. Then I can lasso a man for myself!!!! Muahahakakakakka *cough*

Thanks for everything!!!! Love you loads!!!!huggles!!!