Sunday, October 07, 2007

read between the lines

Dear Big Guy up there,

Thanks for the light. I saw it ;)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No, I’m not depressed. Just deeply challenged. Challenge is good. I’m glad I’m challenged.

Really, I’m fine.

Thx for asking though. And I feel so loved after knowing that ppl r concerned =) how cud anyone fall into depression with friends like these?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I miss Mindy.

Faster come back already!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Homer Simpson is cursing at me… I think his batt is dying off…

James, Got warranty?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pizza delivery guy delivers pizza to Tommy

PDG: here’s ur pizza. Can I have some tips?
Tommy: be good to ur mom *smiles, takes pizza, and closes door*

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Funny pastors/ preachers, I can accept.

Serious stand-up-comedians? Dun think so…

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A: wat’s a forum?

B: two-um plus two-um

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I saw muscles having a party under Daniel's skin on his calf. Spasms look gross but its so cool!
There shud b a word to describe this feeling. it was Grool!!!

2 comments:

Lil' Blue Bear said...

I MISS YOU TOOOOOOOO! You faster come back to M'sia

hainamkopi said...

Hahahahaa muscles having a party, that's a good one!!