Woke up early today (24/8/05-wed), jz to get my ic done, which in the end was done only at 11am… the photo taking experience was not good… not good. I wasn’t told about anything. Mom jz asked me to sit n wait. I knew something bad was coming so I fixed myself jz incase the machine infront of me would snap the bad angel of me. N b4 I knew it, the light of the machine slowly died off n the man said “ok cik, boleh pergi counter dua” I was like… “huh?!” u mean u took my pic ALREADY?!??!?! Darn, then I saw my pic in the screen on the flat LCD in counter 2. at 1st I tot who was the girl who took her pic with her eyes closed? Then only I realized it was me… nicely smilling with my eyes closed. *tooooooooot* he cud at least tell me or count ‘satu, dua, cheeeezze!’ haiz, I’ll jz have to close my eyes and smile the next time ppl identify me with my ic.
Well, my day was soon cheered up by hum the magnificent, peili the powerful n horny the horny, ahaha(not made up by me- I jz got it through an sms I received b4 my rescuers came). We had lunch in tepanyaki, mv. Josh n I ate mount fuji, horny n peili also had one fuji too, heehee. Got my mp3 fixed by a young lad who works in this weird looking office in mv boulevard. Shua n I tried to catch up on the latest lame jokes that came to mind, as pei li walked beside horny who looked as if he didn’t sleep n couldn’t sleep for ages. All of us knew all he could think of then was wat to do if his results did not turn out the way he expected, n tried not to give him bad ideas on it.
Arrived at shua’s hse to continue our movie marathon but then it failed cuz there were kids around, u know. So we ended up playing with shua’s little sis. B4 that, horny’s hands were sweating when we checked our grades online. He made me check mine 1st, which I already didn’t expect a nice piece with rockets for any subject. Was jz plain relieved that I didn’t fail my econs, n any other subject. I honestly was more excited to c horny’s results. Both shua n I gave him ‘boobie support’! hahaha, okok, sound obscene. Well, turned out he did better than good, so we celebrated his achievement by… by doing stupid things that we usually do, hahaa. Since my com was already dead then, I took the chance to do my hw with shua’s laptop, as they danced on the dancing mat behind me. It was soooo entertaining looking at horny n shua ‘dance’. Wei wen, shua’s lil sis said “look jez! goh goh is finally dancing!” hahaha. The small n crowded room was messed up by our presence (actually it was messy from the start already). That’s wat I call a home-messy, cozy, merry, entertaining, noisy… I met shua’s 1st, 2nd 3rd n 4th wife, then had dinner on the 1st floor (not ground floor)of the chunted home. Shua, u got a really unique home there. So, after u makan, wat do u do? U minum! We went to this shop #### for very expensive but worthy drinks. Peili n I loved the one that tasted something like vodka diluted in some soda drink, but the guys liked the berry thing with red wine, which tasted like the pinkish fever medicine. At 10, they sent me home feeling satisfied n happy to finally hv set foot into the home of hums.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
haha....that was really a fun-filling day...
hehe...thanks 4 ur bobbie support... hehe... i noe wut ur thinking...im thinking it too... yup... haha...
thanks a lot 4 that day...
hehe... half-closed eyes for yor ic? tat reminds me tat i need 2 renew mine...
watz w/ shua n his 1st, 2nd, 3rd n 4th wife? like marcuz's laptop? i better not get the wrong impresion!
Post a Comment