Friday, September 23, 2005

dad's not-so-happy birthday

As a filial daughter of my awesome dad, I made it a point to go home jz for one nite to celebrate his bday… (Which reminds me… I 4got to ask him how old he actually was) went back to kl with ms sucy –my law lecturer, n mom came to pick me up from her place, then rushed to charmaine’s skool. I’ve never seen her drive so insanely… cuz we were kinda late n she din want charmaine to wait(also never seen her become gan jeong for me when I had to wait). Went home to wait for dad, then went to tasik permaisuri for dad’s bday dinner. The place was not so appetizing, though they claim to b a western restaurant. The food was… bad. The service was… weird. The ppl there were weirder. Anywayz, we hurriedly tried to finish our food, n left.
When we got to our car(my dad’s huge naza ria) was stuck. It was parked in front of a new supermarket, called “hero” and the lane was super narrow, with two car tightly parked beside it, n another two car parked at the other side of the road(illegally). No matter how hard my dad tried, it was impossible to get out from that place. So we waited, hoping that either one of the four cars would move away. One hour passed, n u cud literally see fumes coming out from my dad’s ears. It was so ironical that other cars were gradually moving away, except for those four cars. Even the manager of “hero” came out to try look for the owners. Then dad had to opt for the last resort… horn till the whole street would know that u own the naza ria. Another half n hour of horning went by, with my mom talking to the manager, n my sis & I doing lame stuff watching the workers close up “hero”. Well, dad’s last resort wasn’t really the last, the manager actually asked his workers to lift the car opposite to move it to another side, so my dad can move out. Woah, I totally din c that coming. Then finally we managed to get out of that place. The 1st impression was way way bad. Went home, immediately mcalled shua, chatted till 1 I think, then slept. I’m so gonna miss him when I’m gone. No one to cheer me up when I really nid one.
Well, I’ve got tests tmr, n I’ve not started abit of reivision. So till next time, peace out~

4 comments:

I am Marcuz said...

wah...sounds like an un4getable bday to me...hehe...

ya loh... i'll say this 4 the both of us (shua & i) that we'll really really really miss u when u leave to chase ur dream...haha... there... im no sucker.. i said it...hehe...

yo...im sure u'll do fine in Aus... u'll make more frens then u imagine n u'll be happier than u noe it... hehe... so dun worry... be happy...

hehe...take care!

Anonymous said...

girl. We wil ALL miss you when you leave for Australia~

Bah, can't stand those drivers who aren't considerate when they park their car..sheesh...I understand the frustration..kena before...honk like crazy..then those drivers just selamba only...with that 'I couldn't care less' attitude..feel like cekik-ing them..argh..

Anyways, cheer up girl! Like Horny said, you'll be making loadsa new friends in Australia and I'm sure God will bless you with friends you can count on and friends who will cheer you up when you feel down. Either that or you can always call back to Malaysia...pay money only mar..hehe..

Take care K? Love you!

Anonymous said...

Gak~ waited soooooooooo long for the cars to move? Thatz like... 1 1/2 hour gal! Oh man... dun worry... hope I might go Aus also... ^^

U better go back ask yor dad's age! =P

Dun worry... In Aus I cari u durin d break la! Tat is... if I end up in Aus... haha~

Ja ne~

JosH said...

Yalorrr...u sure have fun at aust 1..at least u not going to new zealand..can only see sheeps and cows..but of coz we will miss you la...

kesian..tats y u shouldn't drive naza..drive la kenari like me..can go in and out easily..no problems..