Monday, September 05, 2005

ifyouknowwutimean

One week jz passes in a blink of an eye, with no warning at all, reality jz snaps at u when u’re standing rite at the edge. This weekend was rather horrible for me, getting news of the unexpected. However, I’ve more than ready to face this new week ahead of me. My com now is close to ntg esp this time when the whole server in campus is down. No sound driver, my document constantly hang, n cant setup a lot of important progs.
Well, there were some stuff that I wanted to blog about but I jz dun hv the mood to rite now…. Feeling depressed n disturbed…ifyouknowwutimean

2 comments:

JosH said...

Dun be depressed..sure the every1 sad coz server down..thats y must suscribe to streamyx..oh and remember not to let ur problems affect your studies......

Anonymous said...

gal... dun worry... u got pals like us to support u...

go gal go!!!

the shockin news? u'll come over it... comp prob? i c wat i can do...