Wednesday, September 07, 2005

ultimate mosquitoe technique

The modern mosquitoes now a days hv somehow upgraded their skills on being a pest. Staying on the ground floor gives me the privilege to know how. Mosquitoes of the current generation not only aim to suck my blood when I’m not looking n cause me to itch like mad after that, they also hv a better purpose in living: to annoy me to the max b4 they kamikaze(fly real slow in front of me so that I can exterminate them). Now I’m not talking about the Foo-Pak! Technique, it’s jz simply the “Killing it Softly with my Palm” way, n I managed to execute four mosquitoes in half an hour, n still counting. It’s a good way to train my reflexes though, says horny. Like the ultimate way to spend ur time in the room.
Speaking of ultimate, I jz joined the Ultimate Frisbee Club! Now now, stop laughing n read on will u?! I realized how dead I was for the pass 2 sems in terms of outdoor activities, so since angela was trying to recruit more ppl to this club, I sort of gave it a try. I jz came back from the 1st training n I find it pretty interesting. An ULTIMATE game was created with jz a simple plate and 14 ppl of 2 teams. Though it was hard to get the hang in ‘flipping’ the plate …to the right person, the seniours there said they took about a few weeks to nicely throw the Frisbee (correctly). After getting bored of tossing the plate back n forth with Ee Lin and getting blisters on my middle finger, I stepped aside to watch the existing member play a real game of ultimate Frisbee.
After the game, I had dinner with them, met more ppl from other courses. I found out that most of them initially joined the club for other hidden motives (u know...), then later they started to get real good with the game so now their really into it. Well, I’m glad I’m in a club n that I hv the chance to meet ppl n do various types of activities n not b deprived in my own corner n let my college life slowly fade away. Bottom line—I’m enjoying myself =)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

mwahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!! nyamuk!!!! jez's best fren this sem in college!!! enjoy frisbee gal!!! dun lose out!!!!!! =P

mosquitoes, i salute you...

*pose and salute* HAK!!! We will always remember yor deeds in tryin to suck human blood for living... Yor death will not go to waste... We will kill more of yor comrades to honour thee!

Incests... salute!!!

JosH said...

Lol..Ultimate Frisbee Club????wow...tossing plates to each other arr??..yup..mosquitoes super annoying...why not try the electric tennis raquet thing to kill them??

I am Marcuz said...

haha...joshua's comment gavi my an idea...

electric frisbee...

tada da daaaa...

kill two mosqz in 1 plate!!!