Monday, December 05, 2005

it was were it all began...

I’ve so many things in my mind rite now, n dunno where to start. I guess this is a pretty clichéd way to start blogs these days eh? But no choice, that really wat I’m facing rite now.
Ok, to start with, I wanna share about something very special to me—the birth of my new companion—my brand new laptop! A.k.a my husband (technically I’m married to a new born machine, haha)
The plan was this: persuade my dad that having a laptop is really essential for uni life (which wasn’t hard cuz I think he knows it from the start), get my but to pc fair on the 1st day, get infos about good laptops (went with shua who was of very very good help that day- thx shua!) come back with a few options, then buy it on the last day of fair.
The plan worked, n I’m now happily caressing my husband until my fingers n eyes go soar! I think he likes it, haha… ok, I’m getting overboard now.
i'm jz happy that this new toy i have now temporarily saved my life from my old com which btw, omits weird sounds when i turn it on n never can work anymore... so, i'm jz plainly happy.
I’ll blog about the experience there another time, feel like giving my hubby some rest.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey you really had a great time choosing yor laptop eh? well, at least you got yours already too! the day you blog this about your new laptop is the day i bought mine too.

anyway, results will be out soon so all the best! god bless!