Things I found out today:
I’m a right hander, and I tried brushing my teeth with my left hand, and its soooo hard. Go try it, seriously, I didn’t know how retarded my left hand can be… well, not fully, but mostly. Also try dialling the house phone with left hand.
Ok, make it simple. Try switching the channels with ur left thumb. Not as fast as ur right eh? (that is, if u’re right handed)
Or maybe its jz me…
I watched “I not stupid too(2)” today and I cried like a baby. Usually I jz tear a little if the show that I’m watching is sad and all that. But this time, it’s as if it opened the flood gates of my crying self, and I jz sat there crying in front of the TV as if no one was watching. Well, memang there wasn’t anyone watching, thank goodness. But I just didn’t know that I can cry that badly over a show.
Maybe it was cuz of the reality of it, and the closeness of home that I felt thru the show. The hardships of kids under parents’ pressures.
The language they used and the kiasu culture.
I was also emotional when I watched “I not stupid”, but dunno y this time I blubbered like a small kid. And I did laugh so hard at a few scenes also… heheh… was really funny… the dad ordered ‘lame’ chop for dinner, to impress his teenage kid that he’s into the new ‘cool’ language.
And also, I downloaded msn live today. pretty cool functions they have. And I also got a little addicted to the graffiti game in yahoo… all thanks to tim =p its like I found an online picto charade game which I played in kate’s place with the girls from church till 3am on a Monday morning.
I watched Grey’s Anatomy today. Then I had this weird yet truthful conversation with mandy. She said Grey’s Anatomy is not as realistic as House. It’s like talking about their lives as doctors and not about the sickness. I agreed. Well, maybe it was jz the theme of today’s episode, but it’s rather true. It’s more like comparing Alley McBeal with The Practice in the court settings. I think that’s a nice comparison mark. Other than that, I also watched OC for once. I never had a chance to fully finish just one whole episode… yeah… sad case. Oh ya, and I watched Lost. True enuf… I got lost with it too. Mandy is all hyped up to watch 24. and I really wanna watch Prison Break. Well, all these are way much better than Big Brother (a lousy show copied by aus from USA, and now there’s a sex scandal going on in the house). The show was that bad, till the Australian president, Mr. Johnny, said it was a stupid show and channel 10 shud really take it down. I think its all part of the media/entertainment world. Put some good looking ppl in a house, rock up some juicy tittle-tattle, and there u go, a daily show for commoners who can bear the lameness.
Anywayz, I’m starting to enjoy my holidays. Lizzie is finally here in Adelaide! I’ll be bringing her and her family around tmr. Horny is happy till he can explode any moment. Mandy is having photography lessons for her elective course (how cool is that?!). my uncle is studying. I think he’s doing his phd or something… my aunt promised to teach me how to make tiramisu one day. And as for me, I’m finishing the book “Rich Dad, Poor Dad”, starting to attend paradise church (neh… the one with guy Sebastian) and sleeping with my darling lately. And I enjoy it =)
btw, my darling = my ftec laptop.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Yeah!!! LOST!!! Lost is the best man..don't mind getting lost wif lost..Lost all the way!! lost lost lost....
Hahaha..
man i miss TV... haha....
all the stuff i were talking bout TV series... i know na-in bout them, cept for sex.... hehe...
take care Jez...
n thank u! hehe..
Haha!
So how was OC?! It totally rocks rite?. Hehe!
Yeps..Good comparison..Ally Mcbeal and The Practice. =)
Wah..I think we should watch I Not Stupid Too after all!! Haha..
Lizzie's there...so I guess Jez found a jogging partner after all!.>hehehe
hehe finally! hi tim! anyway LOST is pretty nice though i got pretty 'lost' watching it...
24 was cool! i watched those recent episodes and i was like... damn, wish i watched it earlier. but still managed to catch most of it...
Big brother sucks man! to the max!!! oh ya, this one aussie medic show call Saint something is really nice!
anyway, i got no TV at the Village where i stay here; the only disadvantage... >_< anyway, yup big sex scandal at that time... dunno how is it liao since no news to read and watch...
woo-hoo! nope, jez still hasn't dragged me for jogging yet! ^^
Post a Comment