Thursday, September 04, 2008

bee aee see kay

And she’s back again. With more weird insights to what goes in and out of jezzie’s brain.

If I have avid readers out there who devotedly visit my blog often, then i’m sorry for the long pause after moon talk.

If u so happen to pop by and see this updated post, then u’re in luck. Go check ur postbox. There mite b an envelope with cash in it for tmr’s dinner.

It’s been awhile since I had the time to sit and muse over the craziness that’s been going on in my life. Well, i do occasionally ponder about them matters while in the bus or in the shower, but then after i snap out of it, i’ll be back to bz mode.

I’ll try real hard to backtrack to fill in the missing gaps and do it in the most condensed style possible.

Erm, however.... i think i’ll do that in the next post. I shall jz leave u with 3 random thoughts

+You know u’re not progressing in ur work when u start arranging icons on ur desktop to form odd shapes and letters.

+The new Listerine toothpaste (antibacterial fluoride) makes me feel like i’m brushing my teeth with deep heat gel... well, at least i know my mouth is flouridely bacterialess...

+If they asked u to fill in the blanks, then all blanks would have the word ‘in’ in it. no?
____ --> in

.....

Told ya, she’s back again...

No comments: