I witness a dear friend being Sabo-ed by ppl not of our clan. Well, kinda... and then the boys from our clan showed the other clan not to mess with our girls by executing a revenge sabo-tion back at the mastermind behind my dear friend’s sabo. It all turned out to be really entertaining and assuring: knowing that my clan has protective guys. –Esther and Sam’s sabo
Note: I’m not from any gangster mobs. All these sabo-ism is done in love. And if u want to know wat sabo means, ask a young Malaysian.
During that time, I had a crazy apple strudel frenzy cuz my housemates left the country, leaving me alone with the cats and our part-time housemates (their bfs). So I baked. Yes.. baked.
Though I’m not a fan of animals, but my housemate’s cat’s kitten passed away one day. I named her OJ (short for Orange Juice cuz of her tangy character that matches her colour). We couldn’t find the cause of her death. But this one was the kitten I liked the most out of all the furry things that run around the house.
OCF UniSA jz started girls ministry this year and we had our 1st slumber party where we fit almost 20 girls in a cozy apartment, had awesome supper, breakfast and lunch. Got to know more about others and to be amongst lovely ppl. I noticed that I was becoming a little ‘gentler’ for awhile =p
In between, there was a lot of preparation for the greatest trip of my year! I travelled to from Adelaide to Singapore to Thailand to China to Singapore again and back to Adelaide within 21days. The plus point was that I did that with 3 of my closest friends who’d do anything to make sure that I’m ok physically, mentally, spiritually, emotionally. I’d do the same for them. More on the trip later.
I came back totally stoked! And it didn’t just end there. Even before I had the chance to release my breath of excitement, the person I wanted to see the most flew in to Adelaide all the way from Malaysia!!! 2 weeks is not enough for me to get enough of Tim before he baliked kampung... however, beggars must not be picky. I’ve treasured every moment I had with him, I’m sure he did too. Thank u so much for doing so many things here with me and for me =) u could so effortlessly make me feel like the most loved girl in the world! By the way, u did leave quite an impact since u came, heehee... some of my friends here miss u already. Imagine how much more I’m missing u!
Well, new sem of uni started. It’s week 7 now and I’ve been having so much fun writing like crazy! I do pray that my placement plans will work out fine. Sometimes in class I feel like I’m diving into a bowl of Caesar salad with some chunky meat in it. It’s because there are so many kinds of academics: vegies (the normal), croutons (the i-dont-really-give-a-damn ones), meat (the super hardworking). I’m neither. The scary part is that I do not walk into the bowl. I dived into it while we’re all being tossed together with odd sauces (assignments) and seasoning. Ok, maybe that wasn’t such a suitable metaphor... but yeah, my point is that I’m being tossed around with assorted talents and aptitudes.
Then I celebrated with some friends who graduated from psycho studies. Made me quite excited for mine..
Juwita Suwito came to Adelaide as part of her tours and OCF got her to perform during out Enite, which turned out great. I love her voice... I wanna sing like that too!!!!
Since I cant sing that well (yet... (I’ll keep trying)), I was approached to play bass for the Tristantos! I’m asked to be a temporary member of the band for Convy Fundraising Nite performance, but I was told that I could extend my contract after that if they like me. Hehehe.... its been great practicing for the 1st time with them, 5 hours straight of jamming till my fingers had blisters. Yeah!!! So felt like a rock chick. Hahaha... they’re all so talented! Yet, I don’t think I’m being misplaced... I’m there to show how good they are when people compare my playing with theirs. Heheh... I serve the band well.
Residents of Ashok Macho hosted a Merdeka celebration which made me feel so home sick after that. Oh well, at least I knew I had 30 or more friends who are with me at fighting this. They also had 4 other agendas that nite: 1. The wedding ceremony of Lingster and Gohstan (their pet ducks). 2. The funeral for Laka (their pet fish). 3. The welcoming of 2 new fishes (Laki and Luku) and 1 human being (Mindy). 4. The farewell of Kenny Boy (who won the best Mangkuk award). We had asam laksa and nasi lemak, with bubur chacha for dessert. We watched Petronas ads from youtube on the huge flat screen and it made me laugh and tear...
We sent Kenny Boy off and exchanged him with Jinnie Babe. Welcome back, Thambi!!!
I also attended countless birthday parties and get-togethers which I cant fit in as chocolate sprinkles for now.
So I’ll stop.

1 comment:
oj's a cool name.........=]
Post a Comment