Monday, September 22, 2008

found old musings

I found a word document in my external and I think I wrote this last year when I was still living with my aunt and uncle, and was still mandy's roommate, heehee...

Sometimes you wouldn’t know how great reality is until to truly live it.

You wouldn’t know how fortunate you are until you come home later than the promised time and still know that you’re loved.

Sometimes you wouldn’t know how entertained you are, until you get to watch Blades of Glory with full grown adults who laugh at u laughing.

You know you’ve studied too hard when your table lamp fused up. (=p okok… maybe its cuz I depend on it more than my room lights, but hey, I still put a lot of effort in my studies, cuz I love it so much)

You wouldn’t know how blessed you are till you have friends who would help at your 1st SOS call without asking you why and still offer a smile of assurance.

You wouldn’t know how patient you are until you live with a witty 3-year-old kid who names everything in your bedroom when you’re rushing to finish your assignment.

It’s good to know that we’re emotional beings. There may be times u drown in the down side of the downs, but it’s priceless to get to feel the emotion called pure happiness.

It’s the uncertainties that make life interesting. So I guess I should stop worrying and let the Big Guy do His awesome thing.

I've always been a blessed daughter of the King.

No comments: