Monday, September 15, 2008

working His jiggy in the storm

It hailed this morning.

Reminded me of the time when Tim was here and he wanted to experience rain. Fair enuf he experienced it while we were in the Botanical Gardens with James and Norman. Running with little stones falling from the sky and laughing at the same time wasn’t easy. But it was fun.

Anyways, I woke up this morning feeling really out of place. I just felt bemused and flummoxed (hahaha, I just saw this word in thesaurus and thought it was cool... not sure if it is used for the rite context).

Things ahead of me are exciting but it’s also scary at the same time. I can’t see what I need to believe and I can hear the voice I need to follow. Takut! Placement, PR, graduation, IELTS, work, ministry, Tim coming to Australia for good (yay!), working full time soon etc.

Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.
Philippians 4:6-7

Ok God. Amidst the storm, I will not be anxious and give u thanks while u work Your jiggy in my life.

No comments: