Sometimes I jz find it so amazing how time plays with our consciousness. I had a chance to meet up with the far gone jia wei, and the long lost heidi. And also once again jen chieh too, for old time’s sake… and I realized how the year has jz pass me by.
We met up in midvalley, where I’d shiver every time I hear the name. Been going there like I work there or something. Anyways, it’s not the place that matters. Picked jia wei up, saw her for the 1st time for one whole year. Yes, she has grown a little fleshy and horizontally prosperous, but its wat they feed her there in Germany that gave her the obvious sign saying “I jz came back from the land of cheese and bread”
Anywayz, met up with heidi soon, went to Kim Gary for lunch. We weren’t satisfied. Actually, it was jia wei who wasn’t satisfied. Mau makan lagi… anyhow, we stopped her, till jen chieh came. She came with her friend who was very friendly. Jia wei ended up eating their food. We chatted and chatted and chatted, till we decided to catch a movie.
Watched moonlight in Tokyo, which was jz so so. I find the storyline pretty shaky, and leon lai is super old d (he is super suitable for this show—he’s a gig) so later, we walked around, basically jz enjoying each other’s company.
Heidi left at 5.30, saw auntie jenny who’s still as radiant as before. Then we went to All Star, played fuss ball, the 4 of us. Then we jz sat, drank and chatted sumore. Well, jen and her friend lives a whole new different life compared to us, and they truly portray the typical girls from damansara (memang got look wan, hehe) but wat the heck, we still can chat, so who cares about the different lifestyle we have.
Soon, I followed wei back home, fiddled with her stuff abit then mandi. Saw that her bro and sis are all grown up. Its like “aiyo, dai goh lui/zhai loh….” And I feel so old. One year only mah, wat on earth has happened on this side of the planet?! After dinner (and sometime later) gary came over to pick us up for mamak. Last time he used to be senior goh goh. Now like, “yo dude! Apa macam?” so different.
Coincidentally, I saw terry berry at the mamak place. He said I MUST go to the paradise church when in Adelaide, he said he’ll let them know, and they’ll b expecting me soon. Haha, he’s still as funny as ever. Still with the cap and goatee.
After mamak, went home(jia wei’s bungalow), and ‘prepared’ for bed. Chatted till we cant move no more. I think we slept at 5am… telling each other wat one year has done to us. She jz had sooooo many experiences in germany, and yet she still came back as jia wei, the jia wei.
Well, things come and things go, yet people somehow stay the same. Time really is a super chun invention. Eh no… creation. I’m really looking forward to the experiences that I’ll hv this year. Whatever it is, “come la! Me no scared! =p”
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
cool u met terry again! that's great! really v should both choose a date n go to inti together on that day... or else i dunno when will i ever see u again!
Post a Comment