Things in my head—why n how did I come out with that…? U cant write out the things in ur head. All u can do is jz TRY to describe a little bit of this n a little bit of that. Not all the things that’s stuck in ur head. Now my brain is kinda like jammed up. Clogged. Maybe that’s how they came up with the word blog. Rhymes with clog. So to blog, is to unclog ur mind. Heehee.
Well, many things happened after the new year started. I had a bad start. Very bad. Had a fight with my dad, and something else, but I shall not let that tie me down. There’s more to 2006 than that. Most ppl would scribble down their New Year resolution n then leave the scrap in the drawer n throw it away when 2007 comes. As for me, I’ve not changed my resolution of ‘growing taller’ since God knows when. Though I did grow a little, but not much. Still little jez. However, there was one thing that I didn’t list in my 2005 resolution but I managed to accomplish it. That is to grow mentally. I’m a big girl now. Big jez. I’m grateful that mom sent me to nilai for a year. I kinda miss that place. No, I really badly extremely miss that place, the ppl, n the freedom. I tried staying up all night jz to fit the whole econs book into my puny brain in less than 5 hours. I tried playing Frisbee in the dark with ppl I don’t know and nearly got my head chopped off by the plastic plate. I experienced worshipping God with ppl my age and ppl with the same belief in a lecture hall (the same one I took my finals). I managed to take care of myself, take cold showers during the rainy season. Got sick b4 my law sem finals, n had great friends who wud take me to the clinic. Laughed so loud with my roomie till the guard came over to hush us down. Go all the way down to kl from nilai jz to get info for my project. Had a super awesome friend who stayed back jz to give encouragement thru out the whole exam period neglecting his own health and financial needs. Had so many human alarm clocks who wud make sure I wud not b late for my finals. Made friends with the most interesting peeps in da world, who gave me priceless experiences. Learnt about things that are plainly larger than life. What more can I ask for? I can ask for more in 2006 but nothing can ever take away the memories I have about inti nilai. Never.
Other than nilai, I also experienced something great. That is no matter where u are, ur family will be behind u to support u, friends beside u to give u a meaning to life, and God inside u to keep blessing u till u cant contain it no more that u gotta bless others all around u. I must say, I got closer to mom n dad ever since I stayed in campus. Guess they missed me when I’m not around, heehee. N charmaine too. She misses me a lot, I can see. N of course, I miss her too. And my best friends, horny n shua. I won’t know what I’ll do without them. I got to know horny better (I think I know him better than his mother! Haha) and though shua was far from us, he was never far from our thoughts. I‘ve learnt so many tings from the both of them that can never be taught in words. Jia wei, n Heidi whom I miss oh so much. Jia wei even called all the way from Germany jz to cheer me up. Though I didn’t hear much from heidi thru the whole year, but her sweet smile would always b roaming my head, reminding me that there are many more nice ppl out there. Lizzie, my makan partner n alarm clock. She taught me a thing or two about patience n tolerance. She da best! My cousins, who never stopped entertaining me n being entertained with me, haha. My grandparents who really spoke like those wise folks with white beards on the mountain top. Super electrifying advices I got from them. My church friends who hv left me physically, but I hv a feeling that they’ve never forgotten about me (so perasan hor?) I’ll never forget about the times we had all the way back from Sunday school. My tuition friends, Brats friends, friend’s friends, friends who does not fall in any category…. U ppl really mean a lot to me.
So u see… people around me are those who keeps me going. People. I guess mass comm is really my thing. Haha. Though I’m a little sad that it does not involve maths….
Ok, I think I’ve unclogged my brain well for today. Stay tuned for more unclogging or plainly jz experiences I want to read again next time. Little n big jez*out
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
ya... pay THIS human alarm clock who has been serving you faithfully for almost the whole course... nah just kiddin...
i overslept sometimes myself... and there were times i thought you woke up already, just to realize that you're still asleep at 8am when class is at 8am...
2005 was splendid! love you all and miss u man! it's just so great with the CFs and also our classmates... SAM Arts ROCKZ!!!!
chill n god bless!
Post a Comment