I’ve always wanted to write. Always- as in all the time. write- as in jz pen down some stuff about wat I think about certain things n it don’t matter if anyone reads it or not. I jz want it for keep’s sake. But its kinda hard as u’re always out without a magic paper n a pen when u need one. They shud invent a chip that u can insert into ur brain n it’ll jot down memos 4 u. instead of inventing durian openers.
Anyways, that’s a pretty crappy intro. Know y I’m crapping? Cuz I’ve ntg better to do now. I’m jz so used to going out, spending my leftover time with friends b4 I can’t do so in a months time. N now I’m left with ntg to do…. So I’m a little agitated. Ok, since I’ve the time, I shall blog abut those things I didn’t manage to find time to blog.
During New Year’s Eve, my boobies n I decided to hv a gathering for the last time in 2005. Though I didn’t manage to stay over at shua’s hse, I was still glad I got to spend time with them the whole day. Horny treated me with a cup of coffee in the morning, which got me high for the rest of the day. He himself gulped down two whole cups of black coffee, which totally knocked him out till the next day, haha. We watched movies, gave each other gifts n jz hung out in shua’s hse, though he had to study, but wat the heck, he so smart d, I think he knows more than his text books. I hope I can still hang out like this when I come back from OZ, hope we’ll never grow too old for that.
Next event, was celebrating the coming of 2006. I wanted to stay home n b a good girl this year by counting down with my family members at mama(grandma)’s hse, but then somehow, I got myself into an lrt with 3za n Justine(my enthusiastic cousins) at10pm n headed towards bukit bintang for countdown. Met up with ah dong, brian, panda, sm, n cm. then moved towards the crowd for count down. Saw julien n bros, ck n gang, matt, vernon n friends…. The fireworks were magnificent, had a neck ache after arching up to look at it for 5 mins. Pushed our way out from the crowd, left the place, n headed for food. Though there were some miscommunications, I’m glad I got to live pass 05 to 06 with part of my family n part of my friends, heehee. Slept at 4am.
Day one of 06: spent time with God. Went to city harvest church in sunway for the super Sunday. Saw timo, alwyn, n praeme. I also got to meet up with the oikos ppl. I think chc is pretty cool. Everything is different there, but one thing that’s the same with any other church—we worship the same God. After service we went all the way to segambut for rm11 seafood noodles. Thank God no one was hurt when Keith’s car tire punctured. Was super tired by then, so went home n slept till dinner time. Had red wine lamb chop at cowboy delight with my entire family, then visited Justine’s ‘ah mai’ (aunty in hakka/hokkien/teochew/whatever language)
Day two of 06: woke up at 12pm, left home at 12.35pm. Had to fulfill my promise—celebrate David’s bday. So took my laptop to star bucks leisure mall with Sandra, had caramel cream (no more caffeine for me), waited for David and jz sat n chat when he came. Not a bad way to catch up with friends, jz a little pricy.
Day three of 06: went out with aunty yen to get some flight stuff done. Found out that the MAS grads card was ridiculously useless… and that there’s so much trouble u have to go thru jz to get out of this country. Well, as wat aunty yen said: “u gotta leave this country for awhile to start appreciating it” I think she’s rite, n I cant wait to start appreciating msia.
Day four of 06: went on a date with tim. Haha, sounds like ‘oolala’ but it was jz a movie n lunch. I’m finding it hard to meet up with every one in msia now, jz to meet up b4 I leave. So it’s good I finally get to go out with one that was so hard to meet up with. Oh ya, I bought dangly earrings for myself too (tim helped me choose some). Gotta start dressing up like a girl n act like one. So dangly earrings r a good start I guess. Well, was fun roaming around 1u aimlessly. Its been awhile since I’ve been there. After that, I went shopping with my aunt. I’ve no idea where she gets all the energy from… she’s darn good at shopping.
Day five of 06: the day I realized that I cant live at home all day. My neighbors (two opposite n one directly beside my hse) r renovating their hses. Its madness! I cant sleep even a sec longer in the morning… had to get up at 8 no matter wat… why renovate now? The banging n clanging can kill u know?! Argh…. Someone save me pls. I cant get online, I dun hv mood for anything but to crap. So I kinda feel sorry if u read this post… it either means u’re dead bored like me now or someone made u do it, hehe. Hope u (my dearest crap reader) will hv a better day than I’m having now. Over n out
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
tat was crappy but just like you... ^^ glad that u enjoyed it! well u wrote so long tat i didn't feel like readin it.
my bad... cause i wasn't online for so long to read it. and then me myself also write looooong blogs... ^^ just happy for you... ^^ really really miss u...
Post a Comment