Saturday, January 14, 2006

stupid act of mine

I take back what I said on the previous blog. It wasn’t drumline that made my day happening, it was my stupid act that wrecked my whole life…. Well, not exactly, but for now… it IS that bad.
I was bored at home, so my mom said she’s going to the saloon, so I said, cool I wanna go too. So I went, and without saying my prayers 1st, I was there in front of the huge mirror and a pair of snipping scissors ready to attack. Then my mom said something, and snip! There it went… my hair!!! I said I want a slight fringe, not the short one, the long one. But she didn’t seem to catch that, and she snipped of my fringe and made it super short.
I yelped, she jerked. Then my mom came n said, ok ok, not so short, take the longer ones to overlap it. What the…?! So I had short ones, and long ones, and I look like miss-punk from planet no-fashion.
But of course, I cant b so rude and show her the face, so I jz smiled and backed up, “hehe… thx, but I think that’s enuf…” then I sat quietly at the side, trying to make it less drastic.
The worst part is… I have to sing on stage today (for YF), go out with jia wei and heidi on Monday, go idp, and get back to inti…. I’m gonna b hiding behind every object. I know I sound vain and stuff, but its really bad.
Here’s a pic of me. I covered most of the short part, so when u look at it, u’ll say “ok what~~” it’s not ok fyi. I’m suicidal now… haha, jkjk.

eh, i look a little bit like sook mun from here rite? hehehe
watever it is... i'm still smilling... =/

2 comments:

I am Marcuz said...

hehe....it's not that bad... hehe... mine was worse last time...

yih hon: "abang, potong sikit..."
barber's brain: "oh, tinggal sikit..."

it was a freaky cut. i lost most of my hair that day. went to college, ppl stared at the guy with wierd hair. hehe... but then, i gotto start hiarry conversations... hehe... It's not that bad rite Jez...

ehh...tell u smt lah, u kinda look sexy in the pic... really 1... i look at it... wah... slllluurrppp.... hehe...

bad hair day? Think of shua... hehe...

miss ya...

Anonymous said...

sexy? i was like... is that jez? well u DO look a lil messy (no offence) but if you comb yor hair JUST right, it'll be awesome.

new hair-do never hurt! take it as a treat from your mom before leavin for aust!