my desktop was down for moore than a month now, n i jz got it fixed today (very thankful for jiin dong's help). found some pretty cool hidden stuff in it, including this blog that i saved n did not post:
Sometimes when u step into a higher level in life n suddenly u had the chance to catch a glimpse of ur old times… it’s always the floods of memories that start making u feel that u’re now so far away from it n theres nothing u can do to make u live that life again. Anyways, that sentence was long… I’m saying this cuz it was jz the other day that I managed to get a hold of time n also my old friend – Sandra! Man… I missed her so. N the times we had together in TMLC with riana and the rest. I met up with Sandra for a movie n lunch. She took me to the all time fav hang out spot for cheras ppl – Leisure Mall. I’m not sure how long I’ve not been there… the place totally blew me away! It changed so much that I’d get lost in the shopping complex that I used to know like the back of my hand.
We had lunch at this ‘wong kok char chan teng’ which was really chun. (Sandra was as nice as ever, treated me lunch- who by the way is working n I’m not, haha) There was starbucks for crying out loud! Cheras has revolved into some cool place already… we then walked around n I finally made up my mind to get my hair cut. It was also a new place beside Guitar Store (which was there 8 years ago n I did not notice it until it did some cool refurnishing recently). I told the guy who did watever he had to do to my hair that I had a movie to catch at 3 and I reached the place at 2.30… heehee (I know, I know… bad time planning) but he said ‘mou man tai!’ the snipped away so fast, n he even had his partner do up my hair for me. (I even got to know the guy’s age, how long he’d been working there n wats on the upper floor of the saloon within that half an hour) 2 guys with the blow-dryer worked their way so fast, that I wasn’t late for Harry Potter… muahahha. So sorry Sandra had to wait for me… but I think she’s used to it cuz she’s the one who used to take me to places for hair cuts, nyek.
Harry Potter was great! Don’t mind watching it again (btw, I’m gonna watch it again this wed for free with me cousins) and we hung around starbucks after the show. Pei yi n pei wern joined us later for a little chit chat.
I’m so glad that my college life is over. Don’t hv to get tied down with the work n the distance. I’m looking 4ward to more of these get togethers. Especially with my really really close buddies like Sandra. I think it has been almost one year I was thrown into an unknown land called nilai n had to survive there by making a whole bunch of new friends (who, as a matter of fact, are super awesome!) n now that I’ve come to the end of that, I’m very glad I get the chance to literally catch up with my kl friends, to make up for the time that I wont b here next year, where I’ll b once again thrown into an unknown land, n survive on my own social skills.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment