Thursday, January 12, 2006

Watch out for my watch!

I was watch-less for a while, which made me feel uneasy. Not because I can’t tell the time by jz lifting my arm a little, n glancing down at the little thing with moving hands; but because of something else too.
Well, I know it sounds pretty lame, but then I find it extremely true. U know when u face some awkward situations and u’re dying to get out of it? Like some old auntie comes up to u and tells u the prices of kangkung and any vege, then relates it to the wheather then to the new neighbour…. No offence but she jz found the wrong person to talk to. So that’s wat u cal an awkward sit. Cant get out of it when she jz goes on n on n on….? Something can save u! ur watch! Jz glance at it a few times, look like u need to pee, then say ‘sorry, I’ve something urgent to do, see ya!’ then u slide away, never to be seen again by her on the same day.
Useful rite? Imagine I was without my weapon/ armor for sometime (spoilt the big white one in camp, and broke the new one when I was tugging around with my sis) I felt naked. Like I lost a limb. Haha, well, not that bad, but it was bad when I got myself in a similar situation as above.
Anyways, this is a pic of sue anne, holding my fav watch (huge enuf to b seen far far away). Notice the water level at 9-3.


This watch has valuable memories to it. I’ll store it up some where, jz for keeps sake.
Jez signing off *with a new watch, hehe

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey... that was your CLOCK, not your watch... ah, it's spoilt? sad... love it man... so cute...

well looks like before you leave i better give u another watch as a parting gift. make sure to make friends who can be your next human alarm clock! =P